March 04, 2012

Ragnarok Find my Dog Daily Quest

Ragnarok Find my Dog Daily Quest Reward
  • 50,000 Base Experience
Ragnarok Find my Dog Daily Quest

The Find my Dog Ragnarok Quest can be repeated after 24 hours of completing it. This Ragnarok Quest is best to do most especially if you are leveling at Brasilis field. Some of the monsters in this area are aggressive. You need to be at least in level 70 so you could easily kill the monsters with no sweat.

1. Start the Ragnarok Find my Dog Quest by speaking with Angelo (brasilis  298, 307) in Brasilis Town. He asks for your hep in looking for his three dogs


2.  Exit the Brasilis town to the north to find his three dogs in Brasilis Field. The location of these dogs are in random. If someone found the dog before you, they will disappear and you have to look for another location.

Exit the Brasilis town


Possible Location of the dogs






3. Go back to Angelo after finding three dogs. You will receive 50,000 Base Experience as Ragnarok Find my Dog Quest Reward. Also, your character would look like the one who receive an Assumptio. This is not a skill though. You can repeat Find My Dog Quest after 24 hours.

1 comment:

  1. it is a greatful notice to know how to grow up at ro

    ReplyDelete