March 04, 2012

How to go to Turtle Island Quest

How to go to Turtle Island Quest Requirements
  • None
How to go to Turtle Island Quest


Turtle Island is a wonderful place to level most especially for hunter class on tur_dun01 and monk class for tur_dun02 and onwards.  The Turtle Island is easy to go to, you just have to finish the Turtle Island Quest which is practically just by speaking with Grandpa in Alberta Inn.

Turtle Island Quest


1. Start the Turtle Island Quest by speaking with Turtle Grandpa in Alberta Inn. Choose the option Um.. can you tell me more about the Turtle Island, then choose Yes ! Tell me aout it! I’m ready t go anytime! Listen to his story and talk to him again. Choose How can I get to Turtle Island.





2. Go to Alberta Dock and speak with Gotanblue. Choose How do I get to Turtle Island? You have to pay 10,000 in order to go to the Turtle Island.



No comments:

Post a Comment